EXCITING ROLE BUILDING MANAGING A TEAM AS THEY BUILD A BRAND NEW HEALTHCARE APPLICATION!!!
Growing and thriving healthcare technology company is rebuilding their flagship SaaS product/application that uses machine learning (ML) and analytics to help physicians provide better care for their patients!
As part of the executive technology team, you will manage a team of 8-10 data scientists and machine learning teams. Use your experience to define, develop and implement the machine learning strategy to create healthcare solutions. In addition, you will work with other areas of the company (ie. business, cloud, executives etc.) to create a roadmap of machine learning solutions based on the needs of physicians to offer better care and experience for their patients.
Why they need you!!
- You will lead the data group and several agile scrum teams to deliver innovative machine learning solutions in healthcare
- They need you to constantly learn and keep on top of the latest developments in the machine learning field and use new and learned techniques as part of the approach to ML solutions
- You will guide the machine learning and infrastructure teams to create and define the strategy for machine learning training and associated platforms to include cloud
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders (technical and non-technical) and assist in translating deep machine learning knowledge
What you need for success:
- Must have a healthcare background
- Must have strong experience working cross-organizationally and with stakeholders to solve problems with machine learning technology
- Ideally have natural language processing (NLP) experience
- Ideally have experience with AWS
- Should have a least 5 years managing data science groups directly
- Must have been a data scientist
- Strong experience with machine learning frameworks such as Pytorch, TensorFlow, Keras, Scikit-learn etc.
- Strong experience heading machine learning projects using classical machine learning and deep learning modeling approaches
- Must have a Masters or Phd
Benefits to this role:
- Incredible comp package to include equity
- 100% Remote
- Room for GROWTH in the company
- Highly technical and brilliant executive leadership support
- Ability to contribute from the starting point of a healthcare application