Exciting opportunity to work for a data-related healthcare software product organization (for a recession-proof industry) and get your input and experience out there and respected!
BE AN EXECUTIVE-LEVEL TEAM MEMBER AND WORK WITH KIND, SUPER SMART, CARING ENGINEERS & TECHNICAL MANAGEMENT STAFF WHO GET THINGS DONE AND WORK INCREDIBLE TOGETHER!!!
If you are tired of the same ole maintenance WELL…this job is SO NOT THAT! Sooo, if you are excited to see what this is about, we are excited to share it!
As a technical leader reporting directly to the VP of Engineering, you will be crucial to building the data science and machine learning teams to create the next best healthcare application for the company!
You will help build from the start to define, develop and implement the machine learning strategy to unravel some of the most difficult challenges in the healthcare space using machine learning techniques.
As the data science architect, you will be responsible for the full lifecycle machine learning development beginning from working with their leadership and customer base to identify effective uses of machine learning and more!
If you are excited about using machine learning to have a significant impact on physicians and their patients LET’s DO THIS!
What you get to be part of:
- As a leader for the data science organization will lead the data science and machine learning engineering organizations to deliver groundbreaking healthcare machine learning solutions
- Implement best practices for software development and machine learning strategies
- Help establish data science development productivity from coding, architecture, data strategy, to machine learning training and associated platforms
- You get to research and incorporate the newest development in the machine learning area
- Helping explain machine learning knowledge to stakeholders both technical and non-technical
- Working alongside machine learning engineers and the infrastructure team to create the vision for machine learning training and inference platforms running on the cloud platform
- Use your amazing knowledge to help mentor and develop more junior data scientists
What THE IDEAL Data Architect will have:
- Current or prior healthcare applications experience using machine learning
- Must have a PhD or Master’s degree in related field
- Expert knowledge of Python and best practices for software engineering development
- 8-10 years of solid hands-on work experience in building, training and deployment of models
- Should have a strong research/academic accomplishments in the machine learning and artificial intelligence areas
- Strong experience with machine learning frameworks ie TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch or similar
- Strong experience in both classical machine learning and deep learning-based model methods
- Strong proficiency with natural language processing and AWS experience is encouraged
- Work experience with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to assess new machine learning opportunities