The company is revamping their current product from scratch!!! This will be building their FLAGSHIP PRODUCT!
Why is this a SUPER COOL MANAGEMENT job?
- You will be coming in right when they are building a BRAND NEW application for the existing company, so be part of a start-up environment but still be part of a larger company (350 people).
- You get to be part of the design, development, and maintenance of their proprietary cloud platform and interfaces from it to external applications.
- Work with backend business logic, databases, APIs, and data workflows.
- You will also be part of the documentation process and the new platform itself with its enhancements.
- You get to use your technical creative skills to independently manage your team without the need for constant supervision.
- You also get to research emerging cloud-related technologies. SAY NO MORE!
Tasks that also need to be performed:
- Should LOVE emerging technologies and stay on top of them.
- You will manage the software development team participate in various development-related meetings, including but not limited to daily standups, sprint planning, reviews etc.
- Your input will be needed for the design of the platform and its components.
- Have the ability to assist team with specific tasks.
- You should be able to help with some of the team’s workload as needed as your capacity allows you to do so.
- Designs and implements solutions to user-submitted tasks.
- Ability to do code reviews for the team of engineers you manage.
- Make sure you test and address any issues in of the team’s work as well as the work of others.
- Work with developers on backlog items as they are being prepped for development.
What you need to be a success in this job:
- At least 7+ years of software development experience (preferably customer-facing application development).
- At least 2 years of managing a team or leading a development team
- Current or past hands-on experience with Python and SQL.
- SUPER STRONG Experience with AWS for developing applications that include its services like S3, Lambda etc.
- AMAZING communication skills
- HAVE FUN!!! THEY DO SO YOU SHOULD TO!