** SUPER HOT Principal Full Stack Engineer ROLE!!! **
GROWING HEALTHCARE TECHNOLOGY COMPANY!
Are you seeking to work across multiple technologies and platforms? Are you able to build solutions from scratch or adapt existing codebases to meet user requirements?
** FULLY REMOTE – KNOWLEDGEABLE & VERY TECHNICAL MANAGEMENT THAT RESPECT NEW IDEAS and WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE **
The Principal will be expected to work closely with other team members such as product managers and other engineers to ensure that projects are delivered successfully. They will also be required to take ownership of projects, which could include designing or implementing new features to the application.
ARE YOU READY TO GROW – (LOTS OF ROOM) and work with helping a company develop a platform that is used by physicians to provide better care for their patients and reduce healthcare waste?
WHAT YOU GET TO BE PART OF:
The Principal Full Stack Engineer will be building out a BRAND NEW replacement web application that will be leveraged by both their internal and partners/clients. This will be the flagship application for the company. As a Principal full stack engineer, you should be capable of managing your own time effectively and be a self-starter and enjoy taking charge of projects. BRING YOUR INNOVATIVE IDEAS!
To show their commitment, they created a brand new group to function like a STARTUP so they can move fast, use all of the latest technologies, be innovative, and have FUN!!!
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- You get to be part of an agile team working to build products that uses healthcare data and insights.
- You get to be the face to design technical solutions and be the lead for delivering user-facing projects for the company.
- You will be in charge of the complete development life cycle with your team.
- You will help plan future products and releases for the applications.
IDEAL SKILLS TO BE AT PRINCIPAL FULL-STACK ENGINEER LEVEL:
- At least 7-10 years of experience developing full-stack responsive web applications (at least some on AWS).
- Skills using Python and API development.
- Ability to implement CI/CD.
- Proficient in modern web standards and technologies specifically with React but familiar with also with GraphQL, ES6, NodeJS, and PostgreSQL.
- Can take ownership over what the team builds and keeps application users’ needs in mind during the development process.
- LOVE looking at technology to solve the problems of the end user.
- Looking for a fast-moving environment that is like a start up.
- Loves what they do and being efficient!
- HUGE PLUS: Developing for AWS serverless services.