Exciting opportunity to work for a data-related software product company (for a recession-proof industry) and get your input and experience out there and respected!
BE A EXECUTIVE-LEVEL TEAM MEMBER AND WORK WITH KIND, SUPER SMART, CARING ENGINEERS & TECHNICAL MANAGEMENT STAFF WHO GET THINGS DONE AND WORK INCREDIBLE TOGETHER!!!
If you are tired of the same ole maintenance WELL…this job is SO NOT THAT! Sooo, if you are excited to see what this is about, we are excited to share it!
**THIS IS NOT A DEVOPS ROLE IT’S BUILDING CUSTOMER FACING SaaS APPLICATIONS**
CHECK THIS OUT! REMOTE AND EQUITY!
The company is revamping their current product from scratch!!! This will be building their FLAGSHIP PRODUCT!
Why is this a SUPER COOL job?
- You get to research emerging cloud-related technologies. SAY NO MORE!
- You will be coming in right when they are building a BRAND NEW application for the existing company, so be part of a start-up environment but still be part of a larger company (350 people).
- You get to be part of the design, development, and maintenance of their proprietary cloud platform and interfaces from it to external applications.
- Work with backend business logic, databases, APIs, and data workflows.
- You will also be part of the documentation process and the new platform itself with its enhancements.
- You get to use your technical creative skills to work independently without the need for constant supervision.
What you get to be part of:
- Work with the implementation of API’s for application functionality
- Be a mentor to more junior developers
- You get to contribute to the design and implementation of software solutions for application requested tasks
- You get to contribute to the overall design of the whole platform
- Be part of AND participate in development associated meetings, planning, reviews etc.
- Contributes by also working with backlog to prep for development
- Works as part of a larger development team to take on a portion of the development
What you need to be a success in this job:
- At least 10 years of software development experience (preferably customer-facing application development).
- Love working with the frontend development for both the web and mobile applications
- SUPER STRONG Experience with AWS for developing applications that include its services like S3, Lambda etc.
- AMAZING communication skills
- LOVE WHAT YOU DO! 🙂