***HOT – IMMEDIATE NEED FOR A FORTUNE 500 RECESSION-PROOF COMPANY***
Amazing corporate benefits and bonus!
Need to have ENTERPRISE level cloud architecture (have a Senior and Principal open) experience from working with On-Prem to Cloud architecture and customizing applications and put together a solution to include security and controls.
Digital transformation experience key!
What you will be doing:
- A cloud architect drives enterprise digital transformation, cloud adoption, optimization, and automations by using wide-ranging technical skill sets, with strong domain knowledge and business insight, and introduces functionalities that support company business strategy goals.
- Transforms requirements into architecture that meets performance, availability, and security expectations.
- Help create enterprise roadmaps, principles, standards, policies, and procedures to help company drive their domain strategies and execute them effectively.
- Serves as a subject matter expert in one or more categories that may include: business capability planning, solution architecture, integration, data and information, security, cloud platforms, mobile, and analytics.
- Provides expertise in one or more areas including business capabilities planning, solution architecture, integrations, data and information, cybersecurity, cloud, mobile, and analytic tools.
- Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s would be preferred.
- Experience with deep knowledge of at least two architecture domains.
- Strong enterprise application integration technology knowledge.
- At least 7+ years of cloud architecuture experience which 4-5 of cloud migrations.
- Certifications preferred (Cloud and/or AWS).
- Engineering of DevOps, CI/CD, automation testing, automation configuration.
- Design principles.
- Strong AWS plus an additional cloud platform helpful.
- Knowledge of cloud and systems security processes, standards relating to multi-tier cloud or hybrid applications to include pertinent data privacy and compliance requirements.
- Knlowledge of network, application, and info security standards.