BRAND NEW ***REMOTE ***ROLE FOR A FORTUNE 500 GROWING ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE DIVISION!
In a nutshell, this large organization is growing due to a Digital Transformation and modernization effort. This transformation will be happening on the technology and entire organization side. Future planning efforts this role is widespread NATIONALLY!
This Director will be focused on enterprise architecture planning for maximizing and envisioning the future, which is to help the organization leverage, bring in, and adopt technology correctly.
***MUST live in MD, VA, DC, WV ***
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE ESTABLISHING AN EA PRACTICE OR SIGNIFICANTLY GROWING ONE – IMPORTANT TO COME IN AN BE EFFECTIVE
Competitive comp with generous bonus and other corporate perks.
What you will be doing:
- Manages a team of managers and other staff of about 20 total.
- Gives the company the vision and plan for leading itself through the application of enterprise architectural strategies to projects and product roadmaps. In order to achieve corporate strategies, outcomes, and transformation, product roadmaps and projects are aligned with the specified target state, blueprints, guidelines, and standards.
- Develops and grows the enterprise architecture practice and methodology by providing direction and vision to a group of managers and enterprise architects. has a thorough awareness of the business, the enterprise, present capabilities, future needs, business initiatives, and trends in the healthcare and technology industries.
- Assist the development of business strategy and enterprise architecture by offering advice, keeping an eye on market trends, and interacting with product leadership to make sure that business objectives are reached.
- Provides direction, guidance, and mentorship to teams working on products and businesses.
- Defines the organization’s goals, performance targets, and priorities, as well as operations plans and budgets.
- Must live in one of the states listed above
- MUST CURRENTLY BE A DIRECTOR
- At least 12+ years enterprise level and at least 8+ years in a management role with enterprise architecture responsibilities.
- Strong strategy planning, multi year roadmaps, EA practice development, strong strategy planning,
- Practice development experience is a must
- Address the technological side in terms of business and technical modernization, but also to address the planning aspect because they’re a matrixed organization
- Experience finding opportunities for the capabilities of enterprise architecture group (solutions architecture and enterprise architecture technology)
- Software and/or systems delivery experience
- Ideal background would be from software delivery environment, financial services, healthcare, insurance, or management consulting growing and creating EA groups
- Someone who is highly flexible and is a hit the ground running type of personality
- Strong digital transformation environment experience