***HOT – IMMEDIATE NEED FOR A FORTUNE 500 RECESSION-PROOF COMPANY***
Amazing corporate benefits and bonus!
Need to have ENTERPRISE level cloud architecture (also have a Senior level open) experience from working with On-Prem to Cloud architecture and customizing applications and put together a solution to include security and controls.
Digital transformation experience key!
What you will be doing:
Oversees the organization’s enterprise architecture design, development, and implementation in order to realize business plans and transformations. Should have thorough awareness of the business, the enterprise, present capabilities, future needs, business initiatives, and trends in the healthcare and technology industries. Will be helping create the company strategy and enterprise architecture by offering advice, observing market trends, and ensuring that business goals are reached. provides senior leadership and teams with guidance, mentoring, and leadership.
- The cloud architect will be driving enterprise digital transformation, cloud adoption, optimization, and automation by using wide-ranging technical skill sets, with strong domain knowledge and business insight, and introducing functionalities that support company business strategy goals.
- Transforms requirements into architecture that meets performance, availability, and security expectations.
- Will be leading the planning and delivery across enterprise architecture functions for software and systems delivery.
- Will be working with on-prem to cloud migrations, data center hybrid environments, and custom AWS applications.
- Will be putting together total cloud solutions to make sure everything fits together enterprise-wide to include security and controls.
- Help create enterprise roadmaps, principles, standards, policies, and procedures to help the company drive its domain strategies and execute them effectively.
- Serves as a subject matter expert in one or more categories that may include: business capability planning, solution architecture, integration, data and information, security, cloud platforms, mobile, and analytics.
- Provides expertise in one or more areas including business capabilities planning, solution architecture, integrations, data and information, cybersecurity, cloud, mobile, and analytic tools.
- Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s would be preferred.
- Must have worked with SaaS environments.
- Experience with deep knowledge of at least two architecture domains.
- Strong enterprise application integration technology knowledge.
- At least 9+ years of cloud architecture experience which 4-5 of enterprise cloud migrations.
- Certifications preferred (Cloud and/or AWS).
- Ability to know the ROI on transformations with strategy and road mapping experience.
- Engineering of DevOps, CI/CD, automation testing, and automation configuration.
- Design principles.
- Strong AWS plus an additional cloud platform is helpful.
- Knowledge of cloud and systems security processes, and standards relating to multi-tier cloud or hybrid applications to include pertinent data privacy and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of networks, applications, and info security standards.