***HOT – IMMEDIATE NEED FOR A FORTUNE 500 RECESSION-PROOF COMPANY***
Amazing corporate benefits and bonus!
Need to have ENTERPRISE level cloud architecture (also have a Principal level open ) experience from working with On-Prem to Cloud architecture and customizing applications and put together a solution to include security and controls.
Digital transformation experience key!
What you will be doing:
Oversees the organization’s enterprise architecture design, development, and implementation in order to realize business plans and transformations. Should have thorough awareness of the business, the enterprise, present capabilities, future needs, business initiatives, and trends in the healthcare and technology industries. Will be helping create the company strategy and enterprise architecture by offering advice, observing market trends, and ensuring that business goals are reached. provides senior leadership and teams with guidance, mentoring, and leadership.
- Will be the main architect for creating models and perspectives for the cloud domain architecture that show the existing, desired, and interim states.
- Use current state perspectives to pinpoint and evaluate potential and pain points and potential opportunities.
- Will address the strategic demands of the organization with regard to system, information, functional/non-functional needs, performance, and security/regulatory requirements, do advanced modeling and analysis.
- Architecture patterns will be created, used, and aligned with reference architectures and IT goals.
- Integrate and align the intended state across all architecture domains.
- Achieve downstream alignment and traceability using solution building blocks and upstream alignment and traceability to business needs via business architecture. oversee the expansion and improvement of domain architecture standards, norms, and strategies. Find reusable domain pattern development and support it.
- Transforms requirements into architecture that meets performance, availability, and security expectations.
- Will be assisting with the planning and delivery across enterprise architecture functions for software and systems delivery.
- Will be working with on-prem to cloud migrations, data center hybrid environments, and custom AWS applications.
- Will be putting together total cloud solutions to make sure everything fits together enterprise-wide to include security and controls.
- Help create enterprise roadmaps, principles, standards, policies, and procedures to help the company drive its domain strategies and execute them effectively.
- Will be collaborating on architecture for cloud solutions and other teams along with stakeholders.
- Be a leader with domain assessments for current and upcoming projects etc.
- Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s would be preferred.
- Must have worked with SaaS environments.
- Experience with deep knowledge of at least two architecture domains.
- Strong enterprise application integration technology knowledge.
- Understanding of security and issues with a multi tier cloud and hybrid environment for applications to include privacy and compliance needs.
- At least 7+ years of cloud architecture experience which 3-4 should be with enterprise cloud migrations.
- Certifications preferred (Cloud and/or AWS).
- Ability to know the ROI on transformations with strategy and road mapping experience.
- Engineering of DevOps, CI/CD, automation testing, and automation configuration.
- Design principles a huge plus.
- Strong AWS plus an additional cloud platform is helpful.
- Knowledge of cloud and systems security processes, and standards relating to multi-tier cloud or hybrid applications to include pertinent data privacy and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of networks, applications, and info security standards.