***HOT – IMMEDIATE NEED FOR A FORTUNE 500 RECESSION-PROOF COMPANY***
Amazing corporate benefits and bonus!
Large company seeking 2 Enterprise Architects (have a Senior level also open) experience from working with On-Prem to Cloud architecture strong digital transformation experience key!
MUST BE A BIG PICTURE person! ROI, TOGAF, Strategy, Roadmaps, multiple domain knowledge
What you will be doing:
Oversees the organization’s enterprise architecture design, development, and implementation in order to realize business plans and transformations. has a thorough awareness of the business, the enterprise, present capabilities, future needs, business initiatives, and trends in the industry and technology industries.
- Helps the creation of company strategy and enterprise architecture by offering advice, observing market trends, and ensuring that business goals are reached.
- Provides senior leadership and teams with guidance, mentoring, and leadership.
- Oversees the development, implementation, and coordination of EA services and support for various business units and/or enterprise architecture functions.
oversees the formulation and implementation of frameworks, methods, processes, and tools as well as the development and ongoing enhancement of the enterprise architecture profession.
- Leads the organization through the process of developing an enterprise architecture roadmap to meet strategic goals.
- Assists in the design and implementation of enterprise architectures.
- Develops and maintains knowledge about the insurance or financial industry. Mentors and coaches staff members.
- Ensures that the enterprise architecture meets organizational requirements.
- Strategy Development involving developing and executing domain specific IT strategy for an organization.
- Provide overall architectural strategy to align with business needs.
- Evaluate projects for architecture effect of company’s annual planning, resource estimation, and alignment with technology strategy and overall enterprise architecture.
- Provide enterprise architecture expertise in architecture governance forum discussions.
- Bachelor’s technical dregree with a Master’s being a plus.
- 10-14 years working with multiple domain architecture or solutions architecture 4 years progressive engineering experience leading multiple business facing enterprise level cross domain engineering projects.
- TOGAF framework experience.
- Strategy development, architecture and practice development experience will be key.
- Experience with architecture governance to represent the EA with reviews and governance forums.
- Provide expertise to solutions architects and ensure alignment with strategy etc.
- Strong ability to motivate and influence others stakeholder involved to meet objectives.
- Ability to work with product owners to create architecture strategies.
- Experience being part of or setting up an enterprise architecture group.
- Strong knowledge with domain related architecture frameworks, methods and tools.
- Experience with extracting and translating corporate business strategy into architectural requirements.
- Ability to think BIG PICTURE and create related strategy, roadmaps and estimate ROI.
- Ability to collaboratively participate in large scale multi-disciplined projects.
- Ability to design and implement architecture, processes and strategies.
- Must have visionary skills in creating IT direction and ability to relay that vision to technology group and business colleagues.