There can be difficulty in finding technical contractors that are reliable, experienced, and offer competitive rates. We can help you find contractors for long-term projects to help supplement your current staff with skilled contractors for your project using the latest technology.
Executive Levels solves this problem by providing a reliable, cost-efficient solution for technical recruiting using our Long Term Technical Recruiting Services to keep your projects moving.
Our back office takes care of insurance, administrative tasks, and the financial aspects of the contractor.
Typical Services Performed:
- Discovery Call – Uncover details of the project and what skills are needed.
- Market Mapping – Map the contractors with specific skillsets for the job.
- Prescreened Candidates – Prescreen for the proper experience and hands-on skills.
- Targeted Market Search – Search will be conducted based on data collected and qualifications.
- Work Samples – We gather relevant work samples where applicable and non-proprietary.
- Rate Negotiation – We negotiate a fair rate to obtain the contractor for the dates needed.
- Contractor Payment – We handle all contractor payments and any additional services.
- Reference Checks – We check previous project references for completion and technical ability etc.
- Guarantee – We can replace contractors that you feel do not perform duties expected of them.
- No upfront cost – There is no upfront cost but weekly or biweekly bill pay will be required.
When this would be a great fit for you:
- Need one or more technical staff for a period of time
- You need someone immediately until you can find a full time resource
- You provide the description and assess the needs
- The role isn’t an executive role
- Need staff but can’t hire for the permanent role immediately
Based on your project goal, Executive Levels can work with you to staff your projects and compliment your current employees.