BRAND NEW ***REMOTE ***ROLE FOR A FORTUNE 500 GROWING ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE DIVISION!
In a nutshell, this very large organization is growing due to a Digital Transformation and modernization effort. This transformation will be happening throughout the entire corporation and has a far reaching impact across the 30+ national associated organizations.
This Director will be focused on technology delivery, investment, capabilities, and strategy, which is all to help the organization leverage and adopt technology correctly.
***MUST live in MD, VA, DC, WV ***
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE ESTABLISHING AN EA PRACTICE OR SIGNIFICANTLY GROWING ONE
Competitive comp with generous bonus and other corporate perks.
What you will be doing:
- Managing a team of about 20-25 including managers.
- Focusing on the technological aspects of enterprise architecture in terms of bringing new technology and governing the technology
- Provide vision and strategy to lead the enterprise in the planning and implementation of the enterprise architecture to a software delivery environment
- Will be assessing the technology risks of EA engagements
- Define to enterprise architecture target state along with blueprints and roadmaps
- Will be responsible for the internal practice development
- Locate product delivery gaps that need to be resolved
- Expertise includes aligning product roadmaps with target states, blueprints, guidelines, and standards that support business strategies and transformation.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the enterprise, current capabilities, and future needs.
- Involves providing counsel to product leadership teams in order to ensure business objectives are met; providing leadership, mentoring, and counsel; setting operating plans; establishing budgets; setting goals; creating performance objectives, and defining priorities for the organization.
- Must live in one of the states listed above
- Strong implementation, technology risk assessment and delivery skills
- Practice development experience a must
- Experience with enterprise architecture governance
- Must currently be a Director with at least 5+ years of direct management experience with extremely strong leadership skills
- Ideal background would be from financial services, healthcare, insurance, or management consulting growing and creating EA groups
- Someone who is highly flexible and is a hit the ground running type of personality
- Strong digital transformation experience